Lovestationery recognize your wedding day is one of the most special days in your lives and we feel privileged to be involved. We create exquisitely unique bespoke handmade invitations. Understanding that invitations are the first glimpse of the special day you are planning, we work with you through the design to ensure your dreams and expectations are fully met. We only use top quality materials from Envelopments offering over 230 colours and 90 different shapes and sizes, all can be interchanged. Explore our entire collection of premium papers, patterns, textures, pocketfolds, shapes and envelopes to make beautiful things happen. It’s the nuances that have the biggest impact. Colour, texture, patterns, shapes and sizes even a simple bow run through a hole speaks volumes. Big bold words set against strands of cursive writing defines the happy couple as fun yet romantic one thing is clear, there’s no shortage of possibilities. We use colour as a way to express personality and style. First, think theme. as you get started think about the look or tone of the event and imagine what style or flavour is desired. You may wish to embrace the season, reflect the location, match the attire or convey the level of formality for your wedding. What information are you looking to communicate to your guest, RSVP,directions, maps, accommodation, gift list and much much more can all be included. Perhaps this will influence the initial decisions about colour and pattern combinations and we are here to guide you through. Our service covers all aspects of wedding stationery from save the date, invitations, order of service, tableplans, place-cards, table numbers, menus, favor boxes and thank you cards. If you are looking for that unique design bespoke and handmade specially created for your wedding then Lovestationery is all you need.
- Wedding shows Autumn 2016 — Coming next for Lovestationery are the following wedding shows. Sunday 20th October 2016 11am – 4pm Springfield Hall, Sandiacre, Nottingham. Sunday 6th November 2016 11am-4pm Silk Mills, Derby Sunday 20th November 2016 11am-4pm Nottingham Forest Football City Ground, [...]
- Ido Derby Arena 2016 — If our summer programs for kids Minneapolis mn show that your child may have a learning difficulty, we use a range of strategies that make full use of all available classroom and school resources. It proved to be a fantastic show with over 1000 brides and we are pleased to say we have already booked [...]
- Baptism for a boy — Whilst we are more known for our wedding invitations we can turn our talents in other directions. These are a 7×5 flat card baptism [...]
- New Photos added to our galleries — We have just added some new samples of our work to our gallereies we are sure you will be inspired by some of them if not all. There are wedding save the dates Day wedding invitations Evening wedding invitations Wedding table plans and much much [...]
- Born Free Charity Summer Ball Pride P... — Lovestationery are delighted to have been asked to provide the table stationery for the Born Free Foundations 30 years for wildlife anniversary charity summer ball at Pride Park ,Derby, on Saturday July 12th 2014 Special guest Virginia McKenna OBE will be joined by auctioneer James Lewis who will run the nights charity [...]